Koz

Default PHOTOS of my Franceformer and the sparks

Dave Hinz wrote:

On 20 Oct 2005 20:56:32 GMT, Chuck Sherwood wrote:

Koz (who once took a solid direct hit of a 3-1/2 foot tesla spark while
well grounded and screamed "aww...FU**!" to an audience of kids as he
jerked a couple of feet. )

I suspect they heard that word before.....

And I bet none of them burst into flames upon hearing it,either.

No but they laughed their little heads off at the word and seeing the
funny man fly

Look at the bright side. At least you didn't expose them to
something that would mar them for life. Like seeing you
electrocuted (or pee your pants).

Or a half-second glimpse of a nipple during the superbowl half-time show
or something. Now that, would be life-changing. Or something like
that.

Seriously, a 3.5' spark...have you calculated the voltage for that?
That could have been a game-over type event, no?

We usually guessed at the old standard of 10000 v per inch. However,
I've since heard that even though this used to be common, it barely even
qualifies as a wild-ass guess. Every muscle in my body hurt like hell
for about 5 days after due to the sudden contraction. The spark
actually curled down the outside of a flourescent tube, into my right
thumb, and out through the controller switch I had in my left hand:
Yea, straight across the important little chest muscle

Koz