Dave Hinz

Default PHOTOS of my Franceformer and the sparks

On 20 Oct 2005 20:56:32 GMT, Chuck Sherwood wrote:
Koz (who once took a solid direct hit of a 3-1/2 foot tesla spark while
well grounded and screamed "aww...FU**!" to an audience of kids as he
jerked a couple of feet. )

I suspect they heard that word before.....

And I bet none of them burst into flames upon hearing it,either.

Look at the bright side. At least you didn't expose them to
something that would mar them for life. Like seeing you
electrocuted (or pee your pants).

Or a half-second glimpse of a nipple during the superbowl half-time show
or something. Now that, would be life-changing. Or something like
that.

Seriously, a 3.5' spark...have you calculated the voltage for that?
That could have been a game-over type event, no?