Don Foreman

Default Make a reticle? (was: Does anyone recognize this article?)

Not having any inert gas (at the time)..it did fog on me once under
sever conditions. Normally they are nitrogen filled..I wonder if
Argon would work?

Gunner

Yes. Welding argon has a dew point of about -90F.

Ya might put a bit of desiccant inside as well, to cope with any
minor leakage over time and/or residual solvent vapor from glue used
during assembly.

Email me if you'd like a packet or two. I bought a "minimum order"
for my kid's camera gear when he did a photo tour of the (damp) UK,
have a lifetime supply. It's in little 1 oz packets, could easily be
repackaged into a little capsule made of a cigarettte paper or ???

http://www.drierite.com/default.cfm