Greg O

Default Electric vs. Gas home heating

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"Greg O" wrote in message

Ed, here in North Dakota we pay 6 cents per kWh. Now add city tax and a
couple of other B.S. charges and my electric comes to a whopping 8 cents!
In fact I have my last bill in my hand right now.$82.22 or 998 kWh, which
equals $0.082. Listed price per kWh is $0.062. Winter that rates drops by
about 8/10ths of a cent, so we get a better deal in the winter months.
Greg

I may just move next door to you. Last month paid $139. I'm trying to
forget the summer bills with AC.

We burned up $65 in gas too. I have gas heat, and a gas water heater. If you
are running just electric, you are getting a better deal!
Greg