de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Default Hardware for bi-fold doors

"Tim Fischer" wrote in message
. ..
I think I might try replacing the hardware before I give up and replace
the entire door. (Heck, for a while now I've been using some jimmied-up
screw and washer to make it work.

If by "door" you mean the actual wood door, you shouldn't need to replace
that, unless it's badly damaged. '

If by "door" you mean "the entire hardware kit" then disregard this g.

-Tim

By door I meant, "if I can't make this damn wooden thing fold open and
closed without falling off the tract and hitting me in the head three times
a week then I'm going to burn it on the trash pile and laugh while I do it".

So I guess I'm trying hardware replacement first.

Did that make sense?