Leo Lichtman

Default Cutting heating costs and water heater

wrote in message
oups.com...
That would not work for inside a house though would it?

Dunno which of the posts you meant to reply to, so I will assume it was
mine-- solar water heater. The solar panels are placed on the roof. The
rest of the system can be distributed where it will fit. I have two 80 gal
holding tanks in the walk space under the house. Water comes from the main
line to the holding tanks, and then to the gas-fired water heater. Any
temperature rise the solar panels can create is that much less gas I have to
use.