Gunner

Default Fun things to do with a 9,000 volt transformer

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:41:57 GMT, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
wrote:

"Tim Killian" wrote in message
Common grey mouse? -- the same thing happens to you average grey-haired
human when 10 kV "activates" large muscle groups. HV like you're talking
about can kill people - please be responsible.

Aw.... Phooey! Didja think I was going to make a 10KV floor mat for the
front door of my house?

I wonder how high the average Jojoba Witness can be launched?

I suppose it would make a difference if it were male or female...and
would it set the Watchtowers on fire?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner