anonymous

Default Drainage question (accordion coupling)

I have a summer cottage where I must turn disconnect the plumbing for
the winter months. It sits on concrete foundations and in the winter the
ground can heave and move the house a bit and break the PVC pipes
underground. On the outgoing drain (to the sewer system) there used to
be what can best be described as an "accordion type" coupling that I
could easily take on and off to disconnect the plumbing from the house.

Since repairs were made this year to the system, the plumber this time
did not use this coupling and now I would like to replace it. I have
googled the internet looking for it but I am not sure what it is even
called. Anyone know what the part I am talking about is called? And know
where to get one?

Any help would be appreciated.