Larry Jaques

Default Does anyone recognize this article?

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:19:52 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"James B. Millard" quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:39:58 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Art
quickly quoth:

Its from either popular mechanics or popular science. I have the
magazine. I'll try and dig it up.

My scanner is broken, but I might be able to scan it elsewhere.

So, is it in the Dropbox yet, Art? g

I certainly don't want anybody to go to any trouble. Our local university
library has Popular Mechanics back to 1913. I'll take a look as soon as I
get a chance.

Wow, now THAT is what I call a LIBRARY! I'm jealous.

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design