Steve knight

Default Dust collector not collecting.

hell these stories did not cost anything. I thought because I used a
larger air hose that I used too much air blowing out my cartridge
fillers and I was smelling sawdust. so I broke down and bought another
set (about 145 with shipping) well get the new ones and take the old
ones off and they are full of sawdust. I had been tapping the catch
bucket at the bottom and it sounded fine. silly me should have taken
it off and looked.
then the sawdust started getting in the filters again after my
cyclone. after asking I found out the plastic can was collapsing and
losing the seal.
Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes