william_b_noble

Default FS - anyone want this nice meter for their power generator?

new Weston panel meter, calibrated in "percent of rated current", with
scales for 50 cps and 60 cps (that dates it, no?), model 1534, it says
"FS=5A" which makes me think that full scale will be 5 amps, it's marked
"sealed, do not open, ruggedized", 2.5 inch round meter, total OD with
flange is about 3.5 inches, box includes an envelope of mounting hardware.
I believe this came off of aircraft ground support equipment. $6 for the
meter, I don't think the box will fit in a flat rate envelope, and in the
box it weighs a little over a pound, so let's say $5 for shipping.

let me know if you want this (there may be more, I dont' know yet - found a
new source of interesting goodies)

--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
william_ b_ noble at msn dot com

also check out http://www.wbnoble.com