john

Default Does anyone recognize this article?

Errol Groff wrote:

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:52:30 -0600, "James B. Millard"
wrote:

I've always wanted to make my own scope and have a couple of designs, but
this article:

seems like it might have some decent information. I asked the seller a
couple of questions (author, is it complete, etc) which he didn't answer so
I didn't really feel like bidding.

Anybody seen it? Is it worth it? Who published it?

Thanks!

Brad

With a starting bid of $4.00 why not throw a bid and see what happens.
Even if they article is a disapointment how much are you going to
lose?

Life is short. Take a chance!

Errol Groff

Thats probably an old popular Science or popular mechanics article from
the fifties. Back then they didn't have cheap imported scopes.

I built a lot of stuff out of those magazines. I don't know how I
managed to to survive some of the stuff I build.

John