Art

Default Does anyone recognize this article?

Ok, found it in the 1955 edition of the Popular Mechaics DIY
encyclopedia. The article is simply entitled "Riflescopes" and I
dont see an author mentioned.

Havent read it yet, but looks like an interesting article. I wouldn't
pay $4.00 as most of my PM and PS magazines were bought for an
average $.50 to $1.00 .

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:39:58 GMT, Art
wrote:

Its from either popular mechanics or popular science. I have the
magazine. I'll try and dig it up.

My scanner is broken, but I might be able to scan it elsewhere.

Art

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:52:30 -0600, "James B. Millard"
wrote:

I've always wanted to make my own scope and have a couple of designs, but
this article:

seems like it might have some decent information. I asked the seller a
couple of questions (author, is it complete, etc) which he didn't answer so
I didn't really feel like bidding.

Anybody seen it? Is it worth it? Who published it?

Thanks!

Brad