Badger

Default Not quite DIY, but amusing

Dave wrote:

Recounts the antics of the new Portsmouth Spinnaker tower. Not only
had the project ended up costing vastly more than the budget, but on
the official opening day to the public, the lift jammed, trapping
trapping the city council's project manager. :-) :-) :-)

I don't know about the header, but anything that a council does, should
come under a DIY banner :-(

They certainly do not include the public in their decisions.

I visit Portsmouth quite regularly from here (the North West) and each
time I pass down the M275 I am amazed at the costly antics of the local
council.

And the buggers give a discount to portsmouth CT payers to visit the
gaping labia to welcum the skates home tower