Goedjn

Default Insurance Question Re Loss Of Tree Coverage On Homeowners Policy ?

Tried to find an appropriate insurance type forum, but couldn't come up with
one.
So, will try posting here.

Live in Mass.
Had a very large tree planted on our lawn fall over in a windstorm.
No house damage, just the loss of the tree.

Before contacting my insurance agent, was hoping to get some advice.

Would homeowners insurance cover the cost of obtaining a new one, and the
replanting ?

If it does, you're either paying way to much for
insurance, or soon will be.

If the tree smashes your roof in and totals your
chimney-stack, THEN you contact your insurance company.