Bob Chilcoat

Default Keyless chucks for hand drills

That's interesting. I was just using my son's new 18 V Dewalt DC987, and
was really impressed that someone had finally come up with a keyless chuck
that works. The drill shaft locks somehow, so that you can really put some
torque on the tightening sleeve. Seems to work really well, even with a 2"
hole saw. I'm surprised you didn't like yours.

"Karl Townsend" remove .NOT to reply wrote
in message link.net...

IMHO, there ain't such a thing. I pulled the keyless chuck off the Dewault
18V drill I just bought and tossed it. Put a good Jacobs key one on.

Karl