Harold and Susan Vordos

Default I have a friend who .............

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:38:14 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" quickly quoth:

Thanks, Michael. I'm very honored by your kind remarks. If only I

was
as
good as I think I am! g

Just remember 1 thing, Harold:

The older we get, the better we were.

To say nothing of the miles of walking through snow and ice, up hill,

both
directions, which was very much a part of the misery of each day as we
toiled, displaying our superior talent. :-)

Harold

PS-----Did I mention, it was without shoes?

Hey, at least you had feet. When I was a kid...

Yeah, but I'm not old like you. By the time I came along feet were
standard issue.