Joseph Meehan

Default Furnace/Humidifier question

wrote:
Part of my problem is that the installation instructions that came
with the humidifier are extremely vague. They don't tell me anything.

I bought a Honeywell Humidifier, and for $70 more, I could have
purchased the installation kit to go with it. I didn't need any more
parts except the installation kit comes with a video tape installation
instructions.

I couldn't justify spending the $$ for a video tape.

Anyway, since I have it wired directly from the power source to the
transformer to the humidifier, the humidifier will run all the time,
whether the furnace is on or off. That is why I thought the wiring
needed to be changed but I am still confused.

Help!

I don't think I would want a product like that from a company that did
not bother to provide installation instructions. I wonder what other
shortcuts they took.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit