Joseph Meehan

Default Furnace/Humidifier question

NickySantoro wrote:
On 16 Oct 2005 19:05:25 -0700, wrote:

I just purchased a new humidifier (attaches to the furnace). Do I
wire it from the blower and if so, how do I know what wires to attach
from the blower to the humidifier? It's a mess of wires in there!

I wired it from the switch straight to the humidifier. It works but
continuously flows water. I assume this needs to be wired to the
blower but I want to be sure I wire it correctly.

Isn't there some sort of controller which mounts in the living area
to sense humidity?

I believe most just sense the air in the return duct, but some units do
not have one.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit