Default Furnace/Humidifier question

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

wrote:

I just purchased a new humidifier (attaches to the furnace). Do I wire
it from the blower and if so, how do I know what wires to attach from
the blower to the humidifier? It's a mess of wires in there!

I wired it from the switch straight to the humidifier. It works but
continuously flows water. I assume this needs to be wired to the
blower but I want to be sure I wire it correctly.

Best thing to do is purchase a current sensing realy OR get a "sail" switch.

Best thing to do is caulk the house and trash the humidifier.

Nick