Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Countertop moulding

Does anyone know of a source where I can buy chrome edge-moulding (1
1/2" or wider). This is the moulding that was used on countertops back
in the 1950's.
Bryan Lord

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 00:44:53 GMT, Nova wrote:

wrote:
Does anyone know of a source where I can buy chrome edge-moulding (1
1/2" or wider). This is the moulding that was used on countertops back
in the 1950's.
Bryan Lord

Here's a couple of places to try:

http://www.oh-diners.com/divers/edge_molding.htm

http://www.barsandbooths.com/bandbmetalbanding.htm

Jack:

When did you go back to being "Nova" instead of that indecipherable
norm de guerre that you were using for a bit?

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom Watson wrote:

Jack:

When did you go back to being "Nova" instead of that indecipherable
norm de guerre that you were using for a bit?

When I changed ISP's. If I try and munge my email address with the new
one I can't post to their NNTP server.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks for the info guys. Now for my next task, I need to find out what
type of weatherstrip to use on on my monitor top refrigerator (the old
weatherstip is dry rotted). Probably just you standard stuff from the
Home Depot. I'll need to do some research I guess.
Bryan Lord