Franklin Library Chair Plans?

Old April 27th 09, 06:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Franklin Library Chair Plans?

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair - the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

Old April 28th 09, 01:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han

"Victor De Long" wrote in
:

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair -
the chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

Google found this, among others
http://www.yrret.stirsite.com/LCplans.html

--
Best regards
Han
Old April 28th 09, 08:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Victor De Long wrote:

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair - the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

How much of a plan do you need? Here's (most of) a plan for one built of
2x4, 2x2, and 3/4" ply. Adjust to taste.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Attached Thumbnails
Franklin Library Chair Plans?-flc-0-jpg
Old April 29th 09, 11:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Morris Dovey wrote:
Victor De Long wrote:

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair -
the chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

How much of a plan do you need? Here's (most of) a plan for one built of
2x4, 2x2, and 3/4" ply. Adjust to taste.

The 2x4's looked a bit "clunky", so I re-drew to use 2x2's and make the
stepstool configuration a bit more compact. I may have to actually build
one of these things for the shop...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Attached Thumbnails
Franklin Library Chair Plans?-flc-1-jpg
Old April 29th 09, 11:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair - the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

OK!!!!!! This is a design I was working on a few years back. I do not
recall if it is complete, there fore you should accept the fact that it has
not been built to these specifications. but they should be a good starting
point. Build at our own risk!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Library Chair.pdf (17.0 KB, 395 views)
Old April 30th 09, 07:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thanks, all. Great designs. I'll post whatever I come up with (warts and
all).

v.

"Leon" wrote in message

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair -
the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

OK!!!!!! This is a design I was working on a few years back. I do not
recall if it is complete, there fore you should accept the fact that it
has not been built to these specifications. but they should be a good
starting point. Build at our own risk!

library chair steps plans Norvin Woodworking 2 April 28th 08 06:07 PM
Library plans Roy Woodworking 14 March 31st 06 01:45 AM
Library bed plans needed DDavid Woodworking 4 May 31st 05 04:43 AM
Woodworking Site (plans, library, archives, discounts): Glenn Fischer Woodworking 4 August 16th 04 05:09 AM
Books or plans to build a library. tnfkajs Woodworking 1 August 7th 03 12:40 AM