Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Franklin Library Chair Plans?

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair - the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Victor De Long" wrote in
:

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair -
the chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

Google found this, among others
http://www.yrret.stirsite.com/LCplans.html

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Victor De Long wrote:

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair - the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

How much of a plan do you need? Here's (most of) a plan for one built of
2x4, 2x2, and 3/4" ply. Adjust to taste.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Attached Thumbnails
Franklin Library Chair Plans?-flc-0-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Morris Dovey wrote:
Victor De Long wrote:

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair -
the chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

How much of a plan do you need? Here's (most of) a plan for one built of
2x4, 2x2, and 3/4" ply. Adjust to taste.

The 2x4's looked a bit "clunky", so I re-drew to use 2x2's and make the
stepstool configuration a bit more compact. I may have to actually build
one of these things for the shop...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Attached Thumbnails
Franklin Library Chair Plans?-flc-1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair - the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

OK!!!!!! This is a design I was working on a few years back. I do not
recall if it is complete, there fore you should accept the fact that it has
not been built to these specifications. but they should be a good starting
point. Build at our own risk!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Library Chair.pdf (17.0 KB, 538 views)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thanks, all. Great designs. I'll post whatever I come up with (warts and
all).

v.

"Leon" wrote in message

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair -
the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

OK!!!!!! This is a design I was working on a few years back. I do not
recall if it is complete, there fore you should accept the fact that it
has not been built to these specifications. but they should be a good
starting point. Build at our own risk!

library chair steps plans Norvin Woodworking 2 April 28th 08 07:07 PM
Library plans Roy Woodworking 14 March 31st 06 02:45 AM
Library bed plans needed DDavid Woodworking 4 May 31st 05 05:43 AM
Woodworking Site (plans, library, archives, discounts): Glenn Fischer Woodworking 4 August 16th 04 06:09 AM
Books or plans to build a library. tnfkajs Woodworking 1 August 7th 03 01:40 AM