Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Pen kit questions

Good morning,

I was wondering if the HUT "the Traditional" is the same as the PSI "Slimline" and the HUT "Eurostyle" is the same as the PSI "Designer Twist pen". They look the same to me.

The reason that I am asking is that HUT has some clips and logo clips that I an interested in that PSI doesn't carry.

thank you.
Ted
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Ted wrote:

Good morning,

I was wondering if the HUT "the Traditional" is the same as the PSI
"Slimline" and the HUT "Eurostyle" is the same as the PSI "Designer Twist
pen". They look the same to me.

The reason that I am asking is that HUT has some clips and logo clips that
I an interested in that PSI doesn't carry.

thank you.
Ted

Could be but I doubt it, though the clips might still interchange. I do
know the Penn State and Woodcraft kits are very different.

Deb
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
"Ted" wrote:

Good morning,

I was wondering if the HUT "the Traditional" is the same as the PSI
"Slimline" and the HUT "Eurostyle" is the same as the PSI "Designer Twist
pen". They look the same to me.

The reason that I am asking is that HUT has some clips and logo clips that I
an interested in that PSI doesn't carry.

thank you.
Ted

There are only about 4 actual sources for pens, I don't -know- that Hut
sells from the same source as PSI, but I -think- it's true. I would
check with IAP (International Ass of Pen Turners forum)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Ralph E Lindberg" wrote in message ...

--

I have been meaning to join the IAP.
their pen kits look the same in the photos.

Thanks