Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.environment.waste,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Online videos for dual flush toilet repair

Was looking for information on fixing my Caroma Dual Flush toilet
(which had turned into a single flush) when I discovered online videos
showing how to take apart and adjust it. In the end I managed to bend a
broken part with a match to repair it, rather than replace the
mechanism. See: http://www.tomw.net.au/2001/sa/savewater2.shtml.

Tom Worthington
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd ABN: 17 088 714 309
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617 http://www.tomw.net.au/