Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default re cell for impact driver

Does anyone have any favourite sources for new 4Ah calls or a re cell
service for a Hitachi 14.4 volt pack?

The people I last used seem to have lost their domain and the alternatives
seem to cost about 70 quid.

AJH
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 4 Aug, 07:57, andrew wrote:
Does anyone have any favourite sources for new 4Ah calls or a re cell
service for a Hitachi 14.4 volt pack?

The people I last used seem to *have lost their domain and the alternatives
seem to cost about 70 quid.

AJH

I had a good look around last year to recell my bosch 14.4v "O" pack
batteries - in the end the cheapest deal was buying a new drill that
came with 3 new batteries - cheaper than buying batteries, cheaper
than recelling them.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
" writes
On 4 Aug, 07:57, andrew wrote:
Does anyone have any favourite sources for new 4Ah calls or a re cell
service for a Hitachi 14.4 volt pack?

The people I last used seem to *have lost their domain and the alternatives
seem to cost about 70 quid.

AJH

I had a good look around last year to recell my bosch 14.4v "O" pack
batteries - in the end the cheapest deal was buying a new drill that
came with 3 new batteries - cheaper than buying batteries, cheaper
than recelling them.

Don't know about cells but I used batterytrader.com for a replacement
Bosch 9.6v which has performed well. Not cheap though:-)

I now have 4 batteries for my S'fix 24v drill and need to go through the
individual cells to make up a good spare battery. Still collecting
tuits!

regards
--
Tim Lamb

Impact driver info [email protected] UK diy 0 April 14th 09 12:17 AM
did I destroy my impact driver? [email protected] Woodworking 2 March 10th 09 10:08 PM
impact driver andrew UK diy 8 December 21st 08 10:50 PM
Impact driver. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 36 June 23rd 08 05:49 PM
right angle impact driver eganders Woodworking 2 December 13th 05 11:48 AM