Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

Old October 14th 03, 07:33 PM
PoP

Default Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

Norm is appearing in person at the Tools 2003 exhibition on 8th
November:

http://www.tools2003.com/

Location is Exeter.

Norm groupies please form an orderly queue.....

PoP

Old October 14th 03, 08:37 PM
Witchy

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:33:02 +0100, PoP
wrote:

Norm is appearing in person at the Tools 2003 exhibition on 8th
November:

http://www.tools2003.com/

Location is Exeter.

Norm groupies please form an orderly queue.....

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I
can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too

Old October 15th 03, 11:41 AM
Peter Ashby

In article ,
Witchy wrote:

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I
can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too

Ah but it isn't his, it belongs to the show's Producer apparently. So
you go see the nice peeps at Discover H&L and tell them you have this
master carpenter who will build a workshop and then make stuff in it.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.
Old October 15th 03, 03:25 PM
Noel Hegan

Peter Ashby wrote in message ...
In article ,
Witchy wrote:

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I
can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too

Ah but it isn't his, it belongs to the show's Producer apparently. So
you go see the nice peeps at Discover H&L and tell them you have this
master carpenter who will build a workshop and then make stuff in it.

Peter

You could call it "Witchy's Workshop" or "Working Wood With Witchy" or
"The New Witchy Workshop" or "Witchy Does Wood" or "Witchy
Woodworks".....

Rgds

Noel

noel dot hegan at virgin dot net