DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2730-meet-norm-abram-new-yankee-workshop.html)

PoP October 14th 03 08:33 PM

Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

Norm is appearing in person at the Tools 2003 exhibition on 8th
November:

http://www.tools2003.com/

Location is Exeter.

Norm groupies please form an orderly queue.....

PoP

Witchy October 14th 03 09:37 PM

Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:33:02 +0100, PoP
wrote:

Norm is appearing in person at the Tools 2003 exhibition on 8th
November:

http://www.tools2003.com/

Location is Exeter.

Norm groupies please form an orderly queue.....

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I
can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too :)

Peter Ashby October 15th 03 12:41 PM

Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

In article ,
Witchy wrote:

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I
can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too :)

Ah but it isn't his, it belongs to the show's Producer apparently. So
you go see the nice peeps at Discover H&L and tell them you have this
master carpenter who will build a workshop and then make stuff in it.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.

Noel Hegan October 15th 03 04:25 PM

Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

Peter Ashby wrote in message ...
In article ,
Witchy wrote:

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I
can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too :)

Ah but it isn't his, it belongs to the show's Producer apparently. So
you go see the nice peeps at Discover H&L and tell them you have this
master carpenter who will build a workshop and then make stuff in it.

Peter

You could call it "Witchy's Workshop" or "Working Wood With Witchy" or
"The New Witchy Workshop" or "Witchy Does Wood" or "Witchy
Woodworks".....

Rgds

Noel

noel dot hegan at virgin dot net

Witchy October 15th 03 08:40 PM

Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

Witchy wrote:

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I
can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too :)

Ah but it isn't his, it belongs to the show's Producer apparently. So
you go see the nice peeps at Discover H&L and tell them you have this
master carpenter who will build a workshop and then make stuff in it.

Peter

You could call it "Witchy's Workshop" or "Working Wood With Witchy" or
"The New Witchy Workshop" or "Witchy Does Wood" or "Witchy
Woodworks".....

I think if it was called 'witchy does wood' I'd get all the wrong
people watching! Similarly with 'witchy's woodworks' :)

cheers