Peter Ashby

Default Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

In article ,
Witchy wrote:

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I
can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too

Ah but it isn't his, it belongs to the show's Producer apparently. So
you go see the nice peeps at Discover H&L and tell them you have this
master carpenter who will build a workshop and then make stuff in it.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.