Adjustments to Hormann Retractable Garage Door

Old May 19th 07, 02:27 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adjustments to Hormann Retractable Garage Door

Wonder if anyone can point me in right direction with regards to
making adjustments to a garage door.

Its a Hormann Horizontal 2002 model, about 14 x 7, it just doesn't
seem to catch at all.

When you twist the handle there is movement on the parts but they dont
seem to have any effect on the actual locking part.

It's just the standard two point locking and not the four.

Thanks

Old May 19th 07, 12:23 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.garador.co.uk/techpages/fitting.html hormann and garador share
the same gear as they are the same company now, you should be able to find
instructions for locking adjustment here.If not send me a picture of the
back of your door with the locking gear and I will send details of how to
adjust.

Old May 20th 07, 11:59 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks for the, had a look, think one diagram looks similar but not so
sure the actual locking part looks the same.

I dont have my digi cam with me, will try and borrow one and take a
photo.

What is the best way to send or show the photo, can you post it within
the group itself or would I need to send it directly

Thanks

Old May 20th 07, 12:18 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Gogs wrote:

Thanks for the, had a look, think one diagram looks similar but not so
sure the actual locking part looks the same.

I dont have my digi cam with me, will try and borrow one and take a
photo.

What is the best way to send or show the photo, can you post it within
the group itself or would I need to send it directly

Thanks

You need to upload it to some webspace somewhere, and post the URL here.
This NG is text only - no attachments to posts!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old May 22nd 07, 12:15 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

send it direct to me or upload and post address