DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Adjustments to Hormann Retractable Garage Door (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/201080-adjustments-hormann-retractable-garage-door.html)

Gogs May 19th 07 01:27 AM

Adjustments to Hormann Retractable Garage Door

Wonder if anyone can point me in right direction with regards to
making adjustments to a garage door.

Its a Hormann Horizontal 2002 model, about 14 x 7, it just doesn't
seem to catch at all.

When you twist the handle there is movement on the parts but they dont
seem to have any effect on the actual locking part.

It's just the standard two point locking and not the four.

Thanks

Alex May 19th 07 11:23 AM

Adjustments to Hormann Retractable Garage Door

http://www.garador.co.uk/techpages/fitting.html hormann and garador share
the same gear as they are the same company now, you should be able to find
instructions for locking adjustment here.If not send me a picture of the
back of your door with the locking gear and I will send details of how to
adjust.

Gogs May 20th 07 10:59 AM

Adjustments to Hormann Retractable Garage Door

Thanks for the, had a look, think one diagram looks similar but not so
sure the actual locking part looks the same.

I dont have my digi cam with me, will try and borrow one and take a
photo.

What is the best way to send or show the photo, can you post it within
the group itself or would I need to send it directly

Thanks

Roger Mills May 20th 07 11:18 AM

Gogs wrote:

Thanks for the, had a look, think one diagram looks similar but not so
sure the actual locking part looks the same.

I dont have my digi cam with me, will try and borrow one and take a
photo.

What is the best way to send or show the photo, can you post it within
the group itself or would I need to send it directly

Thanks

You need to upload it to some webspace somewhere, and post the URL here.
This NG is text only - no attachments to posts!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Alex May 21st 07 11:15 PM

Adjustments to Hormann Retractable Garage Door

send it direct to me or upload and post address