Perspex - trying to find a supplier

Old October 18th 05, 08:47 PM
raden

Default Perspex - trying to find a supplier

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
raden wrote:
Somehow I don't think that firm will sell him a 24"x19" piece. :-)

Wickes or B&Q should be able to sell something like that

I've never seen Perspex on sale in any B&Q.

Well, I've bought it from one of the sheds (4' x 2' and 6' x 3' ish)

Can't remember which one, it's some time since I went in one

--
geoff
Old October 18th 05, 08:52 PM
Stevie

raden wrote:
Somehow I don't think that firm will sell him a 24"x19" piece. :-)

Wickes or B&Q should be able to sell something like that

I've never seen Perspex on sale in any B&Q.

Well, I've bought it from one of the sheds (4' x 2' and 6' x 3' ish)

Can't remember which one, it's some time since I went in one

The B&Q superstore certainly sell it up my way (Glasgow).