Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Serious home repair situation

It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

This is in direct contradiction to the prevailing ethos of this NG.

I call upon NG members to cease and desist from discussing home repair
and revert to the previous pattern of discussing anything but.

You have been warned!

(Yes, I know, so don't bother.)

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/2011 2:32 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

This is in direct contradiction to the prevailing ethos of this NG.

I call upon NG members to cease and desist from discussing home repair
and revert to the previous pattern of discussing anything but.

You have been warned!

(Yes, I know, so don't bother.)

HB

I'm sorry, was that "home repair" or "homo repair"?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/2011 3:32 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

This is in direct contradiction to the prevailing ethos of this NG.

I call upon NG members to cease and desist from discussing home repair
and revert to the previous pattern of discussing anything but.

You have been warned!

(Yes, I know, so don't bother.)

HB

Where's Harry when you need him?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2011 03:32 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

This is in direct contradiction to the prevailing ethos of this NG.

I call upon NG members to cease and desist from discussing home repair
and revert to the previous pattern of discussing anything but.

You have been warned!

(Yes, I know, so don't bother.)

HB

Are we reading the same froup? or did you kill all the gun threads?

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

This is in direct contradiction to the prevailing ethos of this NG.

I call upon NG members to cease and desist from discussing home repair
and revert to the previous pattern of discussing anything but.

You have been warned!

(Yes, I know, so don't bother.)

HB

My hemorrhoids are killing me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

?
"Iowna Uass" wrote

My hemorrhoids are killing me.

Hemorrhoids don't kill people -- assholes do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

?
"Iowna Uass" wrote

My hemorrhoids are killing me.

Hemorrhoids don't kill people -- assholes do.

A good day. I learned something.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/2011 8:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
?
"Iowna Uass" wrote

My hemorrhoids are killing me.

Hemorrhoids don't kill people -- assholes do.

I thought it was constipation that killed? :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Nate Nagel wrote:

On 01/12/2011 03:32 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

This is in direct contradiction to the prevailing ethos of this NG.

I call upon NG members to cease and desist from discussing home repair
and revert to the previous pattern of discussing anything but.

You have been warned!

(Yes, I know, so don't bother.)

HB

Are we reading the same froup? or did you kill all the gun threads?

nate

Higgs *started* the last ****ing gun thread, and didn't even mark it OT.
Personally I don't think that **** belongs on here at all, not even
marked OT. And I'll be happy to shoot out the eye of anyone who
disagrees, just bring your own bullet over to my house.

I haven't forgiven him for being a wikileaks booster. Can I email you a
couple of bullets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 1/12/2011 8:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
?
"Iowna Uass" wrote

My hemorrhoids are killing me.

Hemorrhoids don't kill people -- assholes do.

I thought it was constipation that killed? :-)

TDD

No it just feels that way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Please note the proper use of apostrophes.

--
Apostrophe Nazi
Learn more about Apostrophes

"Colbyt" wrote in message
m...

My hemorrhoids are killing me.

Hemorrhoids don't kill people -- assholes do.

I thought it was constipation that killed? :-)

TDD

No it just feels that way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Higgs Boson wrote:
It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

...snipped...

Odd, how did I miss that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/2011 3:32 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

This is in direct contradiction to the prevailing ethos of this NG.

I call upon NG members to cease and desist from discussing home repair
and revert to the previous pattern of discussing anything but.

You can choose to get involved in OT, or not. If you have a home repair
problem, you may find help, or not.

Nothing is guaranteed other than basic physics. The tendency toward
increasing disorganization and chaos.

Don't waste your life trying to change it, or do.

Jeff

You have been warned!

(Yes, I know, so don't bother.)

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/2011 4:13 PM, Colbyt wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message
On 1/12/2011 8:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
?
"Iowna wrote

My hemorrhoids are killing me.

Hemorrhoids don't kill people -- assholes do.

I thought it was constipation that killed? :-)

TDD

No it just feels that way.

You must know that people actually die from it because the great
effort required to move the bowels can cause a stroke or heart attack.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:32:17 -0800 (PST), Higgs Boson
wrote:

It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

Are you talking about the housing thread you started about "...poor
Bradley Manning, who is still in a Navy brig under inhuman -- read:
"torture" conditions.."?

Wonder if they got the lights shut off.......
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 12, 3:32*am, Higgs Boson wrote:
It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

This is in direct contradiction to the prevailing ethos of this NG.

I call upon NG members to cease and desist from discussing home repair
and revert to the previous pattern of discussing anything but.

You have been warned!

(Yes, I know, so don't bother.)

HB

YOU ARE A TWISTED SOUL, STOP TAKING THOSE PILLS THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN
GIVING YOU, AND INSTEAD TAKE SOME LYSERGIC ACID BETTER KNOWN AS
LSD....YOU NEED IT...THAT OR A FRONTAL LOBOTOMY.

YOU HAVE GOT CHANGE YOUR EVIL WAYS, DUMMY.

PATECUM