Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Serious home repair situation

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Nate Nagel wrote:

On 01/12/2011 03:32 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
It has come to my attention that the great majority of posts in the
last few weeks concern HOME REPAIR!

This is in direct contradiction to the prevailing ethos of this NG.

I call upon NG members to cease and desist from discussing home repair
and revert to the previous pattern of discussing anything but.

You have been warned!

(Yes, I know, so don't bother.)

HB

Are we reading the same froup? or did you kill all the gun threads?

nate

Higgs *started* the last ****ing gun thread, and didn't even mark it OT.
Personally I don't think that **** belongs on here at all, not even
marked OT. And I'll be happy to shoot out the eye of anyone who
disagrees, just bring your own bullet over to my house.

I haven't forgiven him for being a wikileaks booster. Can I email you a
couple of bullets.