Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buzzing sound in Panasonic phone/answering system

In 2005, I bought a Panasonic DECT 6.0-Series Cordless Phone System with Answering System (KX-TG1033S) which includes 3 handsets, 1 base, and 2 chargers. In September 2015, I installed Panasonic HHR-75 (700 mAh) AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries in each handset.

When an incoming call goes to the answering system, a buzzing sound occurs.
The buzzing sound is also heard when I listen to recorded messages.

What is causing the buzzing sound?
How can I resolve it?
Or would it be best to buy a new phone/answering system?
Posted to alt.home.repair

I asked for help (not opinions)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 12:10:53 -0800 (PST), home owner wrote:

I asked for help (not opinions)

This is the second time you asked for the same help, Gary. What didn't you like about the first thread you started?
Did someone hurt your feelings, snowflake?
Posted to alt.home.repair

I came up with new, more accurate information as to when the buzzing sound occurs so I thought a new thread would prompt better responses.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 13:21:31 -0800 (PST), home owner wrote:

I came up with new, more accurate information as to when the buzzing sound occurs so I thought a new thread would prompt better responses.

That's a lame excuse.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I asked for help (not opinions)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Again, I asked for help (not for opinions)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 16:53:09 -0800 (PST), home owner
wrote:

Again, I asked for help (not for opinions)

* **** YOU *

- PLONK -

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 11:58:11 -0800 (PST), home owner
wrote in

In 2005, I bought a Panasonic DECT 6.0-Series Cordless Phone System with Answering System (KX-TG1033S) which includes 3 handsets, 1 base, and 2 chargers. In September 2015, I installed Panasonic HHR-75 (700 mAh) AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries in each handset.

When an incoming call goes to the answering system, a buzzing sound occurs.
The buzzing sound is also heard when I listen to recorded messages.

What is causing the buzzing sound?
How can I resolve it?
Or would it be best to buy a new phone/answering system?

How long ago did the buzzing sound start?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression

On 06/02/17 07:25, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
Are there actually any phones being made in Amerika these days?

I was going to ask the same question. Everything is made in China, for
the cheap labor, but the quality standards are enforced by the brand
company, and are those you would expect. If they were made locally,
they would be identical, only ten times the price.

They say that protectionism (put up overseas prices until locals can
compete) isn't the answer, but when world free trade came in, several
well-established Australian industries folded quickly. We never hear an
Aussie accent on the phone nowadays, only well-trained American accent
from the Philippine call centers (That is, if you can understand them at
all. I had a telephone conversation that should have taken a quarter
of an hour. The first operator was so dumb and unintelligible that I
hung up on her. The review operator prompted me to ask if she knew what
she was talking about. Total time: three-quarters of an hour.) Our
labor advocates are aware of the problem: cheap labor means
poverty-level working conditions, and they don't want that.

I know that Trump has advocated protectionism. It means that the price
levels are all so high that only he can afford anything. (And if he can,
that is all that matters to him.)

Doug.

Posted to alt.home.repair

home owner wrote:

In 2005, I bought a Panasonic DECT 6.0-Series Cordless Phone System
with Answering System (KX-TG1033S) which includes 3 handsets, 1 base,
and 2 chargers. In September 2015, I installed Panasonic HHR-75 (700
mAh) AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries in each handset.

When an incoming call goes to the answering system, a buzzing sound
occurs. The buzzing sound is also heard when I listen to recorded
messages.

What is causing the buzzing sound?
How can I resolve it?
Or would it be best to buy a new phone/answering system?

That is the sound of the NSA making a copy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2017 2:58 PM, home owner wrote:
In 2005, I bought a Panasonic DECT 6.0-Series Cordless Phone System with Answering System (KX-TG1033S) which includes 3 handsets, 1 base, and 2 chargers. In September 2015, I installed Panasonic HHR-75 (700 mAh) AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries in each handset.

When an incoming call goes to the answering system, a buzzing sound occurs.
The buzzing sound is also heard when I listen to recorded messages.

What is causing the buzzing sound?
How can I resolve it?
Or would it be best to buy a new phone/answering system?

Previous non-answers are reason #2 Usenet might be dying; you all know
reason #1.

That said, I have a Panasonic DECT 6.0 phone and get 60 cycle hum at
times. This is mostly when when just using the phone. I've found that
the base was next to a computer amplifier/speaker. If I move it just a
few inches from the amplifier/speaker, hum goes away. Previously, I've
also heard hum in the computer speakers, when the phone base is close to
the speaker with the amplifier. I know it's a bit different than OP,
but maybe not completely?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On 2/6/2017 1:38 AM, Doug Laidlaw wrote:

I was going to ask the same question. Everything is made in China, for
the cheap labor, but the quality standards are enforced by the brand
company, and are those you would expect. If they were made locally,
they would be identical, only ten times the price.

I know that Trump has advocated protectionism. It means that the price
levels are all so high that only he can afford anything. (And if he can,
that is all that matters to him.)

Doug.

Notice how most of this illogical, fallacy-based, and unsupportable
diatribe was about some phone call, which ain't got nutin' to do with
protectionism, much needed these perilous days in America.

And by the way, you'll start seeing American made phones real soon now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

CRNG: The buzzing started in December 2016. (Again, the buzzing seems to be answering-system related).

Posted to alt.home.repair

home owner posted for all of us...

In 2005, I bought a Panasonic DECT 6.0-Series Cordless Phone System with Answering System (KX-TG1033S) which includes 3 handsets, 1 base, and 2 chargers. In September 2015, I installed Panasonic HHR-75 (700 mAh) AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries in each handset.

When an incoming call goes to the answering system, a buzzing sound occurs.
The buzzing sound is also heard when I listen to recorded messages.

What is causing the buzzing sound?
How can I resolve it?
Or would it be best to buy a new phone/answering system?

Why are you repeating this same post again? Homemoanershubless???

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

This thread is no longer active.

See my original thread which has newer information.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ir/17XcR85jf5o
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I asked for help (not opinions)

Do the voices in my head bother you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Again, I asked for help (not for opinions)

Okay. Get the bees out of your bonnet. The buzzing might stop.
Posted to alt.home.repair

This thread is no longer active.

See my original thread which has newer information.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ir/17XcR85jf5o

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I asked for help (not opinions)

Do the voices in my head bother you?

Mine are telling me to stay up tonight and clean the guns . What are yours
saying ?
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I asked for help (not opinions)

Do the voices in my head bother you?

Mine are telling me to stay up tonight and clean the guns . What are yours
saying ?

Me? Use the phone system for target practice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:31:22 -0800 (PST), home owner
wrote:

This thread is no longer active.

Says who?
Posted to alt.home.repair