Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default GHETTO HOME OWNER'S GOT A "Buzzing sound in Panasonicphone/answering system"

On 2/6/2017 1:38 AM, Doug Laidlaw wrote:

I was going to ask the same question. Everything is made in China, for
the cheap labor, but the quality standards are enforced by the brand
company, and are those you would expect. If they were made locally,
they would be identical, only ten times the price.

I know that Trump has advocated protectionism. It means that the price
levels are all so high that only he can afford anything. (And if he can,
that is all that matters to him.)

Doug.

Notice how most of this illogical, fallacy-based, and unsupportable
diatribe was about some phone call, which ain't got nutin' to do with
protectionism, much needed these perilous days in America.

And by the way, you'll start seeing American made phones real soon now.