Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default shower spa

We are renovating our master bath including the shower and I see these spa
kits on the market to replace a normal shower head. Anyone own one?

http://www.moendepot.com/moendepot/productdetail.asp?link={FC6DB284-7CBC-4096-B849-05D325864D13}&Product=15151

My wife figures it is just something else to leak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Art wrote:
We are renovating our master bath including the shower and I see these spa
kits on the market to replace a normal shower head. Anyone own one?

http://www.moendepot.com/moendepot/productdetail.asp?link={FC6DB284-7CBC-4096-B849-05D325864D13}&Product=15151

My wife figures it is just something else to leak.

She might be right,,more parts eventually mean more problems..The
pic was'nt available on Yer link for Me..
I used this site to purchase My 240volt tankless water heater
http://www.designerplumbing.com/ it came from VT warehouse to IA
within 4 days by Fed-Ex ground shipping,,2 days to process and 2 on
the road..I learned of it on a yahoo group and got My 240v for the same
cost as the 120v I had bought locally the year before,,,My 120v still
works but did'nt have the snort to supply a shower so I upgraded..
Some things look pricey and some are very reasonable..
I would appreciate any "tried n true" links Folks have for
plumbing/electrical/auto parts that have good deals..ONLY links from
normal Members here tho,,no spammers please..Spammers probably do'nt
actually *read* posts tho,,should be a safe request..
Dean

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

I put two normal heads in my shower. I don't like two. Too much water. I
find one to be plenty. I have a hose on the second head. Works well for
cleaning the shower.

Spa leak [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 15th 06 07:09 PM
Indoor Spa Help Please rcf Home Repair 5 August 14th 06 06:38 PM
Spa chemicals! R.P.McMurphy UK diy 2 August 6th 06 08:27 AM
Spa dakspop Electronics Repair 0 June 11th 05 04:21 PM
Spa Help mattimus Home Repair 0 October 29th 03 02:55 PM