Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Installing wall cabinets over tile?

I'm installing new cabinets in my kitchen but my kitchen has a tile
wall, white bathroom tiles, over which I would have to place the
cabinets. The tile wall doesn't extend the entire length of the wall
and they have been cut to fit around the existing cabinets. How do I
install my new cabinets? The cabinets will rest on a flat wall and a
tile wall.

thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

remove the tile, I saw a neat vibratory tool on TV, it looks like it
may actualy work for this sort of thing.

Empressess #124457

The best Games

I'm installing new cabinets in my kitchen but my kitchen has a tile
wall, white bathroom tiles, over which I would have to place the
cabinets. The tile wall doesn't extend the entire length of the wall
and they have been cut to fit around the existing cabinets. How do I
install my new cabinets? The cabinets will rest on a flat wall and a
tile wall.

thanks

Installing kitchen cabinets Jim Home Repair 6 October 14th 06 03:42 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Repair 16 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
Silly Question about Installing Tile in a Bathroom Bill Leska Home Repair 9 December 24th 03 03:30 PM
Tiling Advice - Any good reason I cant use mortar as Wall Tile Adhesive SledgehammerSteve UK diy 12 December 22nd 03 04:16 PM
Concrete retaining wall issue revisited. Pat Keith Home Repair 14 August 20th 03 09:35 PM