Posted to alt.home.repair
Patt

Default caulking

Where the bathtub and floor tile meet- Will silicone caulk stick to the
floor tile? Or should I use dap or painter`s caulk their?
Patt

Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:04:19 GMT, "Patt" wrote:

Where the bathtub and floor tile meet- Will silicone caulk stick to the
floor tile? Or should I use dap or painter`s caulk their?
Patt

Bath grade silicone; use "painters caulk" for other reasons.

Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair
Rudy

Where the bathtub and floor tile meet-

Whats wrong with the grout you re using for the floor tile ?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Phil Munro

I used clear silicone (the GE I think) many years ago for the tub to
floor joint. It works wonderfully, and the "clear" nature of it makes
the color of the tub and floor keep their own look. --Phil

Patt wrote:

Where the bathtub and floor tile meet- Will silicone caulk stick to the
floor tile? Or should I use dap or painter`s caulk their?
Patt

Youngstown State University
Youngstown, Ohio 44555