Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fuses keep blowing

Everytime I get off the ground in my helicopter a fuse blows. This
always happens at exactly 642.3 feet above the earths surface. Of
course, everytime the fuse blows, the motor stops in the helicopter
and the helicopter crashes into my house, ruining my new roof which I
have now replaced 13 times in the past 3 months. This is really
starting to **** me off. I bought the best brand of fuses I could
find, and even put in two fuses next to each other, so in case one
blew, there was a spare. Unfortunately both of them blew at once.
I even switched to a better brand of beer to drink before takeoff,
because I am finding it more and more difficult to crash into my house
while sober.

I am wondering.... should I just forget the fuses and put a penny in
the fuse holder?

Travis
Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom G

wrote in message
Everytime I get off the ground in my helicopter a fuse blows. This
always happens at exactly 642.3 feet above the earths surface. Of
course, everytime the fuse blows, the motor stops in the helicopter
and the helicopter crashes into my house, ruining my new roof which I
have now replaced 13 times in the past 3 months. This is really
starting to **** me off. I bought the best brand of fuses I could
find, and even put in two fuses next to each other, so in case one
blew, there was a spare. Unfortunately both of them blew at once.
I even switched to a better brand of beer to drink before takeoff,
because I am finding it more and more difficult to crash into my house
while sober.

I am wondering.... should I just forget the fuses and put a penny in
the fuse holder?

Travis

Yes, you'd be doing us all a favor.

Posted to alt.home.repair