Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Should I hire a flooring company?

Last night I spilled a drop of orange juice on my linoleum floor.
The floor has been sticky ever since. Should I hire a flooring
company to fix it? Exactly how much will this cost?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

That orange juice has probably already done structural damage to your home's
foundation. You should hire a wrecking company to tear down the house, and
don't drink any more orange juice.

wrote in message
Last night I spilled a drop of orange juice on my linoleum floor.
The floor has been sticky ever since. Should I hire a flooring
company to fix it? Exactly how much will this cost?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Handi

I think I read this guy's postings before. He had smoke coming from the
wall sockets and the lights were flickering ;-)

then again maybe there's vodka in that OJ?

geesh...

Handi