Posted to sci.electronics.repair
max max is offline

Default Tektronix AM503A and AM503B

Hi,
what are the big difference between Tek AM503A and AM503B?

I've found the service manual for AM503A but not for AM503B.
My AM503B has this error code : 361 what can it be?

Somebody has the service manual for AM503B?

Thanks in advance for any help
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

You can download a PDF of the 503B at http://tinyurl.com/6zepaj.
No schematic, but it's better than nothing.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Experience: What you get when you don't get what you want

"max" wrote in message
Hi,
what are the big difference between Tek AM503A and AM503B?

I've found the service manual for AM503A but not for AM503B.
My AM503B has this error code : 361 what can it be?

Somebody has the service manual for AM503B?

Thanks in advance for any help

Tektronix 2430 Pete[_4_] Electronics Repair 3 January 19th 08 02:09 AM
oscilloscope tektronix giannibo Electronics Repair 16 January 12th 08 08:40 AM
tektronix 2465 JW Electronics Repair 0 May 3rd 06 11:31 AM
Tektronix TDS350 PSU Payman Habibelahi Electronics Repair 11 December 6th 04 02:12 PM
Tektronix 442 pot 20k Arnold Electronics Repair 1 July 27th 04 12:52 AM