Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve Knight

Default FS clearance on old style planes 50% off and shipping.

Here is a list of planes in my old mouthblock style. I can still make these but
for the most part I am going over to the adjustable sliding mouth style.
So it's 50% off + shipping. The smoothers shipping is 11.00 in the US These
will ship within two weeks or less. They are all built but they need tuned up.
Jointers
Rosewood razee jointer regular price 215.00
Purpleheart jointer regular price 195.00
Ash non razee jointer 165.00 I do have a D handle that can be used it is in
walnut I think.
Coffin smoothers.
Padouk 55 degree 165.00
IPE 55 degree 165.00
Padouk 47 degree 165.00
Bubinga with maple inlay and extra weight. This is not a coffin though but 3"
tall 45 degrees 175.00
Bubinga with bloodwood inlay 60 degrees and extra weight. This is a oddball
where one inlay is higher then the other. Like of a cool effect and only 165.00
Purpleheart 47 degrees 165.00
Finish planes
These are anniversary planes signed and dated and numbered left over. They have
been sanded and finished to a nice gloss. I think I have pics of most of these.
Rosewood 50 degrees 185.00
Padouk 50 degrees. 175.00
Bubinga 50 degrees 185.00
Ebony 55 degrees 210.00
I may have some others floating around too.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes