Allen Epps

Default A bit of an endorsement

All,
A couple weeks ago I posted looking for a sharpening service around
Baltimore. Several folks made good suggestions for mail in service. I
asked at my local Hardwood provider who they used. They suggested
Toland Saw and Knife in Bel Air MD but noted they actually come by to
pick items up and Bel Air is a bit of a drive for me from Catonsville.
Long story short I called them, they said just put the saw blade and
planer knives on the front porch and they would come by and pick them
up. They did and a week later I come home to find my 10" 80 tooth Freud
blade and 13" knives on the porch with a bill for $30.50. While I don't
know how sharp these I was mightly impressed with the home delivery and
both Items look good for what it's worth. Their number is 410-893-6706

Cheers,
Allen
Mark Jerde

Allen Epps wrote:
[...]

Thanks for posting. I'm in Bowie... ;-) IMO local is good.

-- Mark