Tom Watson

Default Norm Nowrecki - Kookology - And The Sands Of Time

"Of course I'm drunk, I'm in Florida, Goshdammit!"

(Norm had been in heavy mourning over the alleged death of Hunter
Thompson, who was as a god to him.)

"Who the hell is this, anyways?"

(thin piping sounds from the Motorola, which Norm holds at a
judiscious distance, so as to not melt it with his breath.)

"You want me to deal with Kooks? You can't deal with little ****ant
Kooks on your own? You need me to come up there?"

(more piping from the Motorola, which seems to irritate Norm a great
deal.)

"Yeah, well Tage Frid can kiss my ass. I'm in Florida. I'm having a
lot of fun, and I ain't coming back to deal with ****ant Kooks."

(Norm looks at the empty chaises to his left and right. He motions to
the cabana boy for another Maitai, and is ignored.)

(more peeps from his cell phone, where words like "money" and "extra
pay" are heard, plainly.)

"OK, OK, I'll be up there as soon as I can. It's going to cost you
bigtime."

(Norm tackles the cabana boy in order to get his attention.)

Norm looks over the swimming pool, twelve blocks off the beach of
Boca, inserts a new Phillies Cheroot into his mouth, and contemplates
the next Jihad.

Tom Watson - Freedonia
jo4hn

Tom Watson wrote:
[snip]
Tom Watson - Freedonia

say hey to Rufus if you see him...
j4
charlie b

Did Norm look up Travis while he was Florida-ing (or
is it Florida-izing?)?

As for Hunter - somehow Rest In Peace just doesn't
sound right. Look for a Gonzo version of Genesis
soon and perhaps a new set of Ten Commandments
(Moses only saw and talked to a flaming bush. I
can't even imagine what Hunter saw and heard) -
all the Thou Shalt and Thou Shall Not stuff is
certain to be changed a bit.

Looking foreward to the future installments of
this detective story.

charlie b