lgb

Default vendor query

Has anyone here ordered online from a place called "Woodworker's
Hardware" in Minnesota? If so, were you satisfied with them?

I'm always a little hesitant to order from a new place unless somebody
else recommends them.

SonomaProducts.com

Yes I buy from them often. In fact, placed an order yesterday. Always
delivered as promised.

I found them when I need some special heavy duty undermount slides.
Nobody could come close to their prices.

Another company I really like, for slightly different type stuff is
http://www.dlawlesshardware.com/
Free shipping if the order is over $50!

dadiOH

lgb wrote:
Has anyone here ordered online from a place called "Woodworker's
Hardware" in Minnesota? If so, were you satisfied with them?

I'm always a little hesitant to order from a new place unless somebody
else recommends them.

They are fine.

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Howard

Wide selection, good prices, timely shipping!

Nick Degidio

To the original post, Woodworker's Hardware is just fine. I've had a few
orders, no complaints.

To the poster about http://www.dlawlesshardware.com/ , I needed 24 1/2
glides. A bag of 100 cost $3.00. I did order some other odds and ends and
was very pleased with prices.

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes I buy from them often. In fact, placed an order yesterday. Always
delivered as promised.

I found them when I need some special heavy duty undermount slides.
Nobody could come close to their prices.

Another company I really like, for slightly different type stuff is
http://www.dlawlesshardware.com/
Free shipping if the order is over $50!

patrick conroy

"lgb" wrote in message

Has anyone here ordered online from a place called "Woodworker's
Hardware" in Minnesota? If so, were you satisfied with them?

Yes - my latest shipment from them arrived last Friday.
They're usually the first place I check.