jraah

Default Look at this!!!

If you are into making scale models then take a look at this great site!!!!
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scalemodel.hdvs/

Go to the MODEL GALLERY page and see some fantastic models that have been
made.

There is advice on where to get plans from. There are loads of links to
suppliers and other sources and a TIPS & IDEAS page. Just brows through the
pages, there is loads of information on Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles!!

Doug Miller

In article , nospambob wrote:
Is this SPAM necessary daily?

Was it necessary to repost the whole thing?

--
Regards,

jraah

What IS the matter with you; this IS a woodworking forum isn't it? The
subject matter IS relevant to woodworking, so what is your problem? I last
posted on the 28th Feb...that is 20 days ago!! Hardly DAILY is it?

Why be so negative and pedantic? Take a look at the web site and tell me
what you think instead of being a prick!!

~~~jraah~~~

"nospambob" wrote in message
Is this SPAM necessary daily?

jraah

Good point Doug..........

~~~jraah~~~

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
In article , nospambob
wrote:
Is this SPAM necessary daily?

Was it necessary to repost the whole thing?

--
Regards,

What a fabulous site. Thank you for sharing. I have never seen such
lovely models before. I can't understand why some people here try and
put such an informative site down; it is about woodworking in the
purest sense. If a thread that was posted 20 days ago disappears way
down the list, what is wrong with posting again for those that might
have missed it? Get a life nospambob, and look at the site before you
start screaming SPAM!!

Capucine.

Dave Jackson

Cool! We have a real Conestoga wagon in the barn out back. It was SWMBO's
grand parents. Still in pretty good shape, except the canvas is all tore up
now. The model looks very much like it except the one out back has
"Conestoga" on the side in fainted paint. --dave

"jraah" wrote in message
news
If you are into making scale models then take a look at this great
site!!!!
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scalemodel.hdvs/

Go to the MODEL GALLERY page and see some fantastic models that have been
made.

There is advice on where to get plans from. There are loads of links to
suppliers and other sources and a TIPS & IDEAS page. Just brows through
the
pages, there is loads of information on Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles!!

jraah

Thank you Capucine, pleased you like the web site. There are quite a few
bozos in this group who rarely post anything constructive but are quick to
pounce on others. You would think they have claimed ownership on the place
wouldn't you? I even get these idiots e-mailing me with their crap! I
suppose some folk get a kick from being bozos.

If you wish to avoid the flak from here you are very welcome to e-mail me
direct.

Best wishes

~~~jraah~~~

wrote in message
ups.com...
What a fabulous site. Thank you for sharing. I have never seen such
lovely models before. I can't understand why some people here try and
put such an informative site down; it is about woodworking in the
purest sense. If a thread that was posted 20 days ago disappears way
down the list, what is wrong with posting again for those that might
have missed it? Get a life nospambob, and look at the site before you
start screaming SPAM!!

Capucine.

Charlie Self

jraah posts:
If you are into making scale models then take a look at this great

site!!!!
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s=ADcalemodel.hdvs/

Absolutely fascinating site.

jraah

Thanks for that positive comment Charlie, it makes my effort seem
worthwhile.

~~~jraah~~~

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
oups.com...
jraah posts:
If you are into making scale models then take a look at this great

site!!!!
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scalemodel.hdvs/

Absolutely fascinating site.

WillR

jraah wrote:
Thanks for that positive comment Charlie, it makes my effort seem
worthwhile.

~~~jraah~~~

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
oups.com...
jraah posts:

If you are into making scale models then take a look at this great

site!!!!
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scalemodel.hdvs/

Absolutely fascinating site.

Just one point -- when I see "Look at this!" I assume it is off topic
spam. (An 99% of the time it is spam.)

Maybe you should come up with a posting title that reflects what one
might see on the site.

The omly reason I would look now is cause "charlie" said it was ok.

Hope that helps.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
jraah

Thanks Will, I will keep that in mind. I have reposted again with a title
that reflects the content of my site and hopefully will attracts others. Let
me know what you think!

Best Wishes.

~~~jraah~~~

"WillR" wrote in message

Just one point -- when I see "Look at this!" I assume it is off topic
spam. (An 99% of the time it is spam.)

Maybe you should come up with a posting title that reflects what one might
see on the site.

The omly reason I would look now is cause "charlie" said it was ok.

Hope that helps.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:54:56 GMT, "jraah" wrote:

Thanks Will, I will keep that in mind. I have reposted again with a title
that reflects the content of my site and hopefully will attracts others. Let
me know what you think!

Best Wishes.

~~~jraah~~~

I've seen your site and have been quite impressed. Just as a suggestion,
you might want to keep the posting frequency down, maybe once a month.
That way it doesn't come across as self-serving. Or, participate in the
various discussions and include your web site address in your sig line --
that seems to work fairly well for a number of folks who participate, Jeff
Gorman for example, as well as others.

"WillR" wrote in message
.. .

Just one point -- when I see "Look at this!" I assume it is off topic
spam. (An 99% of the time it is spam.)

Maybe you should come up with a posting title that reflects what one might
see on the site.

The omly reason I would look now is cause "charlie" said it was ok.

Hope that helps.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody
Robatoy

In article ,
"jraah" wrote:

If you are into making scale models then take a look at this great site!!!!
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scalemodel.hdvs/

Go to the MODEL GALLERY page and see some fantastic models that have been
made.

There is advice on where to get plans from. There are loads of links to
suppliers and other sources and a TIPS & IDEAS page. Just brows through the
pages, there is loads of information on Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles!!

Amazing examples of what can be done with wood. Thanks for the nudge.
BobS

That is indeed one helluva site ! Although I'm not into model making - your
site is certainly an inspiration to try something different and really
challenging.

Thanks for posting.......again (this time I looked...;-)

Bob S.

news