Al

Default JET JTS-250 S in the UK

Hi

I am in the UK (just thought I'd make that clear :-) I am considering buying
a new sawbench and the Jet JTS 250S sliding table model is on sale here
for £999 yeah I know we pay dear in the UK. What I'd like to know is
whether this machine is as quiet, accurate and smooth as I would like to
think or whether I should consider any cheaper models, in the UK of course.
Someone from the UK would probably know other machines available, but USA
experience will be useful the quality question.

Thanks for your time I know this is a busy group but the UK group doesn't
seem to get much activity.

Cheers Alan

patrick conroy

"Al" wrote in message

Hi

I am in the UK (just thought I'd make that clear :-) I am considering
buying a new sawbench and the Jet JTS 250S sliding table model is on
sale here

Al - poke around in here and see what you can dig up about the Jet SuperSaw.
That's what it's called for over here. I have one, sans Sliding Table. You
can also join the Yahoo SuperSaw group for more info.

In a nutshell - it gets mixed reviews. I'm in the middle. I like mine, but
wish I had spent the same amount of cash for the Grizzly cabinet saw.

Al

"patrick conroy" wrote in message

Al - poke around in here and see what you can dig up about the Jet
SuperSaw. That's what it's called for over here. I have one, sans Sliding
Table. You can also join the Yahoo SuperSaw group for more info.

In a nutshell - it gets mixed reviews. I'm in the middle. I like mine, but
wish I had spent the same amount of cash for the Grizzly cabinet saw.

Thanks Patrick, I will have a search around.

Cheers Al

patrick conroy

"Al" wrote in message

Thanks Patrick, I will have a search around.

Or email me if you have questions.
Good luck!

Alan, plenty of Jet SS owners at www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums
Think one member has one for sale as well.

Rgds

Noel

Al

Thanks Noel
I am having a look but cannot find one for sale, you wouldn't have a
specific link by chance?

Rgds Al

ps.com...