Clint

Default Dewalt 18V flashlight/battery promotion up in Canada, eh?

So Dewalt is offering a free battery to people who purchase a cordless
Dewalt tool. Here's a link to the rebate form:
http://www.sears.ca/e/ma/DeWalt_Tool..._EN_030105.pdf

But HD has their flexible 18v flashlight w/battery on for $99.00. Don't
know if that comes with an XRP battery or not, but it doesn't matter too
much to me, since my drill only came with the regular ones anyway. So
theoretically (and they were advertising them in the HD flyer as such), you
can get the flashlight and two batteries for $99. Regular price on an XRP
battery alone is $128.

Anyway, check it out if you need them, I guess. My batteries got too cold
over the winter, so they work, but the life seems noticeably shorter. I was
looking for the flashlight anyway on eBay, but by the time shipping was
added on, it never seemed worthwhile. So I've got one of these sets on
order. Hopefully it will be in before the purchase deadline.

Clint

Clint

BTW, the HD SKU number was 179-238. They seemed to have issues looking it
up for me.

And I'm taking no responsibility if you don't get the battery, the
flashlight, or lucky tonight.

Clint

"Clint" wrote in message
[...]

Clint

Well, HD is the one that advertised in the Edmonton Journal 2 weeks ago that
said it came with 2 batteries. The store I went to was all sold out of the
flashlights yesterday because of this. So they'll have a bunch of unhappy
customers if that's the case.

Clint

.. .

"Clint" wrote in message
[...]

Clint

Here's the "official" FAQ from Dewalt:
http://support.dewalt.com/cgi-bin/dewalt.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php??%20print("p_sid=$p_sid&p_lva=$p_lv a&p_li=$p_li")%20?&p_faqid=1086&p_created=1110916 965

Says the DW908 and DW918 flashlights are included in the rebate.

Clint