Michael Burton

Default Jointer Gloat

I finally have what I thought was a semi-decent gloat. :-) I have been
looking for months for a deal on a used DJ-20 and I finally found one in
like new condition for $650. The beds and fence look brand new and are nice
and straight. The only blemished I could find on the machine are just a few
tiny scratches on the base. The only mechanical thing I found wrong was
that two missing knife depth adjusters on the cutter head. It is a pain in
the butt getting the knives checked and adjusted before I ran it. For about
$6.00 it will be good as new.

--
Michael Burton

mhburton at tbird-hardwoods dot com
Edwin Pawlowski

"Michael Burton" mhburton@tbird-hardwoodsdotcom wrote in message
.84...
I finally have what I thought was a semi-decent gloat. :-) I have been
looking for months for a deal on a used DJ-20 and I finally found one in
like new condition for $650.

For about
$6.00 it will be good as new.

Great deal at $650, but now that the total is going to be $656, you got
ripped off. Unload it while you can. Where do you live and will you be
there yet tonight?

LRod

On 18 Mar 2005 01:30:55 GMT, Michael Burton
mhburton@tbird-hardwoodsdotcom wrote:

I finally have what I thought was a semi-decent gloat. :-) I have been
looking for months for a deal on a used DJ-20 and I finally found one in
like new condition for $650. The beds and fence look brand new and are nice
and straight. The only blemished I could find on the machine are just a few
tiny scratches on the base. The only mechanical thing I found wrong was
that two missing knife depth adjusters on the cutter head. It is a pain in
the butt getting the knives checked and adjusted before I ran it. For about
$6.00 it will be good as new.

You suck and you are making it very difficult for me to move my DJ15
at the price I want to get for it (which is more than you paid for
your -20).

I have to move the -15 because I bought a used -20 eighteen months ago
at quite a bit more than you paid for yours.

You suck.

Yes, I said it twice.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net